What to Know Before Buying a Chevy Equinox
SUVs are known to be sturdy, majestic, yet bulky. For some, they may seem a little too big to handle and carry. So, if you are looking for a stylish and compact SUV for your next adventure trip and want to have a variety of features at your fingertips, look no further. The Chevy Equinox is just an SUV that will make your ride ecstatic.
What kind of interior does the Chevy Equinox have?
A versatile interior makes a car sell like hotcakes, and the Chevy Equinox is no different. The SUV has the following features:
- With the reversing camera, you can precisely calibrate the direction of the car according to other vehicles when parking in any area.
- The six-speaker sound system offers great and clear sound quality.
- Teen driver technology urges teen drivers aged 16-19 to drive carefully. Even better, a report card is created on their driving quality that may keep parents informed of their ward’s driving ability and manners.
- With the help of the infotainment system, you can access calls, music, texts and Wi-Fi directly from the high-definition touchscreen.
- With exceptional OnStar turn-by-turn navigation, no route is difficult. The navigation system guides comprehensively when and where to go with the help of maps and voice-controlled prompts.
What’s so special about the Chevy Equinox seats?
Who would want to be stuck in a car with not enough room to even breathe? Also, if you have a long journey ahead of you, you will have a terrible body ache.
- With a small Chevy, you can relax and sit in the most comfortable way.
- The SUV can comfortably accommodate up to five passengers.
- It has a memory seat that remembers the driver’s seating arrangement.
- Four-way manually adjustable front seats and eight-way electrically adjustable front seats (optional) are available.
- It has lower anchors and anchors for children (LATCH) for the second row.
- There is also a top anchor for the middle seat.
What kind of seats does the Chevy Equinox have?
- Apart from being very comfortable, they have a lot to add to the style and beauty of the seats on this great trip.
- The seats have standard fabric upholstery, but leather seats are also available.
- Both the front and rear seats are well ventilated and heated.
- In terms of legroom and headroom, the Chevy Equinox is probably one of the best compared to other SUVs in its class.
How does the Chevy Equinox perform on the road?
The new Chevy is a force to be reckoned with, and it’s stylish when you take it out on the road. Here are a few features of the car that will entice every rider to get behind the wheel:
- The first time the drive feels smooth and confident.
- The 1.5 liter turbocharged engine has decent power and torque.
- For the daily commuter, the Equinox offers an excellent drive thanks to its fuel economy and consistent power.
- Even at higher speeds, there is almost no sound in the cockpit.
- The basic turbocharged engine has a six-speed automatic transmission.
How much would a Chevy Equinox cost me?
Cost is a very deciding factor when buying your dream car, and you would certainly have options. The Equinox is available in several price ranges:
- The 1.5-liter turbo series has a price tag of $24,575 to $27,795.
- Stepping up to the 2.0-liter versions starts at $30,295.
- The turbodiesel version would set you back around $31,695.
- To get your hands on the flagship turbo models, your budget drops to between $31,795 and $34,595. Unlike the other versions, the premier 2.0 L has a nine-speed automatic transmission.